Thanksgiving Drive Thru Dinner and Home Delivery
Everyone in our community should be able to enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner. The Kiwanis Club of Monterey, Food Bank for Monterey County and City of Monterey Recreation Division are
Everyone in our community should be able to enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Kiwanis Club of Monterey, Food Bank for Monterey County and City of Monterey
Recreation Division are working together to offer a drive thru and walk up Community
Thanksgiving Dinner on Wednesday, November 24. Each meal kit will include all of the
fixings to prepare your own traditional Thanksgiving meal for a family of 4 or 6-8 people.
All meal kits will be pre-packaged and the same for everyone.
Due to COVID-19, this is a contact-less drive thru or walk up program and reservations
are required. Face masks will be required for everyone when picking up
DATE: Wednesday, November 24, 2021 (Rain or Shine!)
TIME: 10:00am – 2:00pm (by appointment/reservation only; every half hour)
(NEW) LOCATION: Dennis the Menace Parking Lot, 777 Pearl St. Monterey
1. Option 1 (recommended): Reservations can be made from any of the following websites beginning
Friday, November 5 at 8:00 a.m. (www.monterey.org/rec or www.montereykiwanis.org)
2. Option 2: Email Monterey Recreation at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831.646.3866. A staff
member will call you back to assist with the registration process.
1. Review traffic flow pattern by viewing the pick-up instructions on the next page.
2. Once you are registered, please do not arrive before your reservation time.
3. Stay in your vehicle and wear a mask at all times. Unlock or open your trunk when requested and we will
place your meal(s) in your vehicle.
4. If you are walking, please wear a mask and check in at the designated walk up entrance.
5. Questions and Home Delivery available only for homebound individuals by special request:
Contact Monterey Recreation at email@example.com or call 831.646.3866.
A Thanksgiving Dinner Meal Kit can be pre-ordered for
those who are homebound no later than Friday, November
19 for delivery on Wednesday, November 24 to a home or
location in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Seaside or Marina with the help of volunteers from the
Kiwanis Club of Monterey.
Due to COVID-19, this is a contact-less delivery program and reservations are required.
Please see our flyer here for more information!
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Dennis the Menace Parking Lot
777 Pearl St. Monterey