Notice – Community Thanksgiving Dinner has been relocated to Dennis the Menace Park – not at the Monterey County Fairgrounds for 2020. Everyone in our community should be able to enjoy
Notice – Community Thanksgiving Dinner has been relocated to Dennis the Menace Park – not at the Monterey County Fairgrounds for 2020.
Everyone in our community should be able to enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner. The Kiwanis Club of Monterey, Food Bank for Monterey County and City of Monterey Recreation Division are working together to offer a drive thru and walk up Community Thanksgiving Dinner on Wednesday, November 25. Each individually prepared meal will have all the traditional Thanksgiving fixings including turkey, yams, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn and green beans, salad and pie.
Due to COVID-19, this is a contact-less drive thru or walk up program and reservations are required. Face masks will be required for everyone when picking up Thanksgiving meals.
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 (Rain or Shine!)
Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm (by appointment/reservation only; every half hour)
1. Option 1 (recommended): Reservations can be made from any of the following websites beginning Wednesday, November 4:
2. Option 2: Email Monterey Recreation at email@example.com or call 831.646.3866. A staff member will call you back to assist with the registration process.
1. Review traffic flow pattern by viewing the pick up instructions on the next page.
2. Once you are registered, please do not arrive before your reservation time.
3. Stay in your vehicle and wear a mask at all times. Unlock or open your trunk when requested and we will place your meal(s) in your vehicle.
4. If you are walking, please wear a mask and check in at the designated walk up entrance.
5. Questions: Contact Monterey Recreation at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831.646.3866
(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
2004 Fairground Rd