RV Camping at the Monterey County Fair & Event Center
The Monterey County Fair & Event Center RV Park offers the convenience of RV parking in the heart of Monterey. Our park is close to restaurants and shopping; just blocks from the beach and the Monterey bike path and only a few miles from downtown Monterey, Cannery Row, Pacific Grove and Carmel. The RV Park is easily accessible off of Highway 1 and 68.
- Full hook ups (electrical 30 & 50 amp, water and sewer)
- Coin laundry
- Wireless internet access
- ADA Access
- Pets & children welcome
- 10% off nightly rates for campers 65 years and better and military/veterans
- Perfect location for RV groups big or small
1:00 PM – 7:00 PM, March 1st – October 31st
1:00 PM – 6:00 PM, November 1st – February 28th
Monterey County Fair RV Park Security Gate closes at 5:00 PM. For check-ins after 5:00 PM, please call Camp Host at (831) 717-7167.Please note that no check-ins are permitted past this time.
10% discount for military/veterans and seniors (65+)
Special Event Rates – 4 night minimum for the following dates:
- AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am February 7-10 $75.00 per night
- U.S. Open Championship Pebble Beach June 13-16 $100 per night
- Monterey Car Week August 15-18 $75.00 per night
Our Park will be closed on the following dates for special events:
August 25-September 4
September 23-October 1
It’s best to turn into Gate 6 off of 2004 Fairground Road, Monterey, CA 93940. See Map Below.