The Artichoke Festival is back June 11 & 12, 2022 at the Monterey County Fairgrounds. Tickets are on sale now! Celebrate all things artichokes—with food, music, and fun for the
The Artichoke Festival is back June 11 & 12, 2022 at the Monterey County Fairgrounds. Tickets are on sale now! Celebrate all things artichokes—with food, music, and fun for the whole family! Plan ahead and get your tickets today! https://artichokefestival.org/tickets/
A “heart-y” late Spring fest that’s sure to please every member of the family, this delightfully unique and thistly event returns with its distinctly delicious culinary and family friendly fun with the theme, “The Heart of the Harvest.”
Festival admission tickets are available online, and at the door:
- $15 for adults
- $5 for youth 6-12
- $10 for active military and seniors (62+)
- Children under 6 are FREE
- Wine Tasting passes sold separately; $25 per adult (21+).
Don’t miss our special discount ticket packages!
- Family Pack – for two adults & two children for $30 (save $10)
- It’s a Date package for two adults with wine tasting tickets for $70 (save $10).
The Artichoke Festival will showcase the full range of tastes that the Monterey County farming community has to offer:
- artichoke cooking demonstrations by local celebrity chefs
- a bountiful farmer’s market with freshly harvested produce from Monterey County and beyond
- an artichoke agricultural education exhibit
- live stage entertainment
- family-friendly fun activities
- artichokes prepared in a variety of delicious ways, including the fan-favorite fried baby artichokes; plus more artichokes steamed, grilled, and in unique forms such as lumpia, burritos, sausage, cupcakes and even ice cream.
Plus, don’t miss our artichoke eating and harvest contests, arts and crafts vendors, a Family Fun Run on Sunday, and the ever-popular Wine Tasting event, featuring the wines of small production, boutique wineries from around California.
For more information on this year’s festival, visit artichokefestival.org.
All Day (Sunday)