CONCESSIONS-FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION
80th Monterey County Fair
August 31-September 4, 2017
2004 Fairground Road, Monterey, CA 93940
Phone 831-372-5863 Fax 831-372-8248
You may also print and mail the Concession application by downloading the PDF here
- Please note – no deposit is required this year.
- Prior year’s exhibitors will be given first opportunity to participate in this year’s fair. If your application is not received by March 1, 2017 spaces will be first come, first serve. If your application is accepted, we will forward contracts for your signature.
- Lists of all items you intend to sell or display must be submitted with your application, please include brand names if possible. Food Concessionaires: Please note that no glass bottles or cans will be permitted on the Fairgrounds.
- PLEASE NOTE – If you would like to reserve RV or stock truck spaces, it MUST be listed on this form. Failure to reserve a space on this form means it will be not be listed on fair contract agreement if offered.
- If your organization is a non-profit 501-(C) please provide documentation from the Internal Revenue Service including affidavit of tax exemption. This is a mandatory requirement for new AND returning vendors. Documentation must be submitted with application in order for additional vendor passes to be received.
**Food Concession Rates: $750 minimum guarantee vs. 23% of gross sales after taxes, whichever is greater.**
Each vendor will receive a week’s concession pass allowing access to the grounds allowing deliveries during non-fair hours. There will be no vehicles parked on the grounds of the Monterey County Fair unless it is a tow vehicle with your RV or a stock truck. All parking violators will be towed at the owner’s expense. Vehicles absolutely do not move on the grounds while the fair is open to the public. The safety of our fairgoer will always come first. If necessary, a person will be made available to assist in transporting items to your booth during the open hours of the fair. Offsite parking will be available and all vendors will shuttle to/from the fairgrounds.